Candle Care Instructions
Please check the bottom of your candle for caution/warning label about proper care of your candles and safety requirements before lighting a candle. Listed below is another copy of candle care. Failure to follow instructions could result in a fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage.
- Remove packaging before lighting a candle.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a candle unattended or burning.
- Do not move candle while it's burning or when wax is hot.
- Container will be hot when candle is lit. Allow to cool before relighting. Burn on a heat resistant surface only.
- Keep candle wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials.
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4 inch to prevent smoking and soot build up on container or other items.
- Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom.
- If using a candle holder, burn only in a proper candle holder specifically for candles.
- Keep out of drafts.
Any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.